Description : bag 250g and bag 500g
• Support digestion.
• Supplementing essential vitamins, minerals, anti-aging.
• Reducing cholesterol, supplementing omega 3 helps stabilize the heart.
• Stable blood sugar, suitable for people with diabetes.
• Calcium supplement, against the risk of osteoporosis.
• Weight loss, anti-obesity.
• Add essential vitamins resistant substances.
• Beautify skin and hair thanks to its high fiber and antioxidant content.
• Reduced stroke risk
Great nutritional value of Chia seeds (compared to the same volume):
• Omega 3% content is higher than salmon.
• Calcium content is 500% higher than milk.
• Magnesium content than 1400% broccoli.
• More protein content than beans 500%.
• The content of selenium is 300% more than flax seed.
• Iron content is 200% more than spinach.
• Phosphorus content is 800% more than milk.
• Not only can the seeds be rich in fiber and potassium.
Directions for use:
• Add 1 tablespoon of split seeds to the filtered water or juice to stir well. It can be used after about 10 minutes.
• Can give seeds Divide in sauce jelly or grilled food …
• It is possible to sprinkle seeds on salads, cereals, yogurt, pastries or any other dish to help more delicious dishes.
• Children 3-5 years: 5g / day; Adults: 10-20g / day; Sports players: 20-30g / day.
Storage: Keep in a cool place, temperature below 25̊C. This food is not a medicine, it has no effect to replace medicine